If you are someone who signs up for a gym in January and forgets about your membership by February do not stop reading because this is for YOU.
I have been in the fitness industry for a while now and each year I am confronted with the realization that come January we will be flooded with people who think they are ready to make a change, only to see them disappear back into their normal routines a few weeks later. To me this is devastating. My calling in life is to help others improve their lives through fitness and nutrition coaching and when someone falls to the wayside I feel a personal sting of failure that somehow I have let them down or that I could have done better.
We opened Beyond The Box Fitnes nearly 3 years ago and every year we ask ourselves the same questions:
- How can we improve?
- How can we create a better service for our clients?
- How can we do all that we can to make sure they are around long enough to see results and reap the benefits of all their hard work?
While we may not be perfect we are certainly much better than we were five years ago. When it comes to making sure people are here for the long haul there are a few important lessons we have learned along the way.
- People need accountability. Not the kind of accountability that guilts you into coming to the gym, but the kind that comes with working with coaches who truly care about your goals and your wellbeing.
- People need to have fun. Fitness and nutrition can be hard work, but hard work can be incredibly rewarding. At BTB, we do all we can to make that hard work as fun as possible so while you are sweating you are also smiling.
- People need to celebrate their accomplishments. As humans, we do a terrible job celebrating the small victories in our lives. This is why we practice bright spots. We want all of our clients to look back at their week every Friday and find a small victory or moment of gratitude that will change their perspective and put them in a positive mindset for next week.
- Great people (like you) need to surround themselves with other great people. The people we allow into our lives have a massive impact on who we are and the things that we do. If we are going to change our health and wellness for the better we need to surround ourselves with positive uplifting people who will motivate and encourage us throughout our journey.
Are these things you have experienced from a gym in the past? I am not surprised if you say no because most gyms are not like this. Luckily, we are and we want you to be a part of it. It only takes about 30-minutes for us to put together a roadmap that will get you from where you are now to where you want to be a year from now.
Click here to schedule a time to meet with me 1-on-1. No commitment, no pressure, just free help in the hope that we can improve your life and make 2020 your best year yet!